1.Bluegrass Dental Center
182 Pedro Way
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
2.Bluegrass Dental Center
1111 Pioneer Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
3.Bluegrass Pediatric Dentistry
120 Meridian Way Ste 2
Pediatric DentistryDentistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
My twin four year old boys love going to the dentist because of this place. Bluegrass makes going to the dentist fun and enjoyable for kids and makes things super uber easy for parents. I definitely r
4.Bluegrass Orthodontics Psc
620 Perimeter Dr Ste 207
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Blugrass Orthodontics is completely awesome, If you need an orthodontist in the Lexington area, I highly recommend them (for both children and adults). They are wonderful! On a scale of 1-5, I give th
5.Blue Grass Dental Society
1043 Heathcliff Dr
6.Blue Grass Dental Society
713 Sovereign Dr
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future