1.David J. Maleh, M.D.
410 Foulk Rd Ste 100
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineHealth & Fitness Program Consultants
Dr. Maleh's, MD, PA and Kyle Phillips, FNP-BC innovative membership medical practice is located in Wilmington, DE. Within the past 10 years, we have earned a leading reputation in the community for cl
239 Christiana Rd
Cancer Treatment CentersClinicsHome Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
Christiana Care Health System strives to be a coordinated, patient-focused health care system of unsurpassed excellence.Christiana Care Health System is one of the largest health care providers in the
3.Glasgow Medical Center
550 S College Ave
Urgent CareMedical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Glasgow Medical Center consists of 3 Medical Aid Units, an Ambulatory Surgery Center and over 100,000 square feet of medical office space. Our administrative offices, Ambulatory Surgery Center and one
1092 Old Churchmans Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical CentersMore Nearby Locations »
5.Quick Care Medical Assistance
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Family Healthcare of Elkton
111 W High St Ste 214
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
The practice includes Barbara Parey, M.D., Robert Monteleone, M.D., Ela Mroz, M.D., Courtney Ryan, M.D., and R. Scott Collins, PA-C. We provide comprehensive pediatric and adult primary care.
7.Christiana Care Health Center
111 W High St Ste 104
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Service Organizations
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.