Perdue Law Offices
62 S Main St, Winchester, KY, 40391
1.J Paul Long Jr Attorney At Law
104 Agricultural Way
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
2.Wong Paul H L Dgn Dmd
206 Richmond Rd N
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Rawdon, Richard M Jr
142 E Main St, Georgetown, KY, 40324
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future