PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Stamford area.
1.VA Stamford Clinic
1303 Mabee St
2.Memorial Health Clinic
1303 Mabee St
3.Walmart - Pharmacy
2614 N Swenson St
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
4.Kool Smiles of Abilene
4754 S 14th St
Dental ClinicsClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
Love the staff and Drs here! They go above and beyond their job requirements to make sure we have everything we need and know all the information about what's going on. I couldn't be more pleased!
5.Hawley Robert R DDS, FACP
2423 Barrow St
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Since 1996, Dr. Robert R. Hawley has been practicing cosmetic and general dentistry in Abilene, TX. He and our dedicated staff pride themselves in giving their patients state-of-the-art dentistry with
6.Abilene Advanced Dentistry
4321 Southwest Dr
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Comprehensive Dental Care
7.Belpree Dental PracticeServing the Stamford, TX area
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsEndodontists
About a month ago we had a dental emergency related to an accident with one of our children. We were able to contact the doctor on the weekend and he responded immediately to help us with this dire s
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Stamford area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.