1.Meineke Car Care Center
967 E Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Firestone Complete Auto Care
892 E Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
3.West High Service / Snow & Ice Inc
355 W Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceSnow Removal ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Serving Stamford & Surrounding Communities, Commercial Service, Radio Dispatched, Insured, Family Owned & Operated Since 1957
4.Town Fair Tire
996 High Ridge Rd
Tire DealersMore Nearby Locations »
5.County Tire & Auto Ctr Inc
1056 Washington Blvd
9 Orchard St
7.Cooper Associates Inc
48 Revonah Cir
Tire Shops in Stamford
www.HelloBusiness.com Tire Shops - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.