Desert Hills Animal Hospital
760 E Lincoln Way, Sparks, NV, 89434
1.Brandi's Ma & Paws Grooming
3495 Onyx St
Veterinary Specialty ServicesPet ServicesVeterinariansDog & Cat Grooming & Supplies
Have gone to Brandi for years. She is fast, friendly and always listens to what you want. She always keeps your fur babies best interests in mind as well.
2.Kings Row Pet Hospital
3653 Kings Row
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet Specialty ServicesPet ServicesVeterinarians
My family and I have been clients of the Kings Row Pet Hospital for over ten years. They have consistently been kind, dependable, and reliable. There have been a couple emergency situations in which m
3.Klaich Animal Hospital
1990 S Virginia St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinarian Emergency ServicesPet Boarding & Kennels
My pets have been going to Klaich Animal Hospital for years and the vets there really want the best for your animals.
4.Ruby View Veterinary ClinicServing the Stagecoach, NV area
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet GroomingPet ServicesVeterinarian Emergency Services
I often bring in my horses and dogs to get their shots and if needed, emergency visits. When my family and I got our puppy, he was given his first shots by the seller. Upon taking the puppy to get his
5.Cathleen A Green DVM
I had to put my elderly dog Bob down yesterday. Dr. Green's mobile Euthanasia practice is a huge blessing. My Bob couldn't move and I wanted him to be where it wouldn't be so traumatic and easy on h
6.Damonte Ranch Animal Hospital
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
Dr. Shelby Baker cares more about the animals she treats than any Vet I have ever known. She works tirelessly to care for any pet she's encountered. She also stays up to date with the latest veterinar
7.Pinion Veterinary Hospital
11115 S Virginia St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet StoresVeterinarians
The Dr is super sweet and truly cares for his patients. He really treats your pets like they are his own.
Reno Vet Clinic
www.allcreaturesnv.com 7111 South Virginia Street. #A-6, Reno, NV 89511 Trusted & Affordable Vet Clinic.Call Us Now For An Appointment.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested