Lawn Care Specialist
www.americanlawnsva.com 40824 Red Hill Road, Leesburg, VA 20175 Expert Service At Great Prices!Call Now For Quality Lawn Care. More InfoPREFERRED
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Aguilar's Lawns and Landscapes
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree Service
10% Off for Spring Cleaning Up & Mulching+2more
Very nice people, punctual, and professional. End result is beautiful.
3.Wood's Lawn Care
7 Tom Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
We offer reliable lawn care service
4.Falcon Lawn Care LLC
12 Snow Meadow Ln
Great experience! Friendly and great work. Also very professional. I cant say enough about how great the price was and how great the work looked when it was complete.
5.Stevens Lawn Care
108 Calvary Ct
Perfect in every aspect. Steve was very nice and his work is incredible!! We were told we needed monthly fertilizer application by a nationally know company, but Steve showed us the soil condition a
41 Bells Hill Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsPest Control Services
7.A Cut Above Lawn and Yard Service
1010 Columbus Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
LocalStack.com/Contractor Lawn - 30% offFast business lookup Stafford
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.