A & E Dental
10804 Huffmeister Rd Ste D, Houston, TX, 77065
1.Fountains Family Dental
12412 S Kirkwood Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I don't know what happened to that other lady with the whitening. I had the same procedure done at the office, the staff explained clearly what to expect and my results were great. I've never been h
738 Murphy Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
11753 W Bellfort St Ste 116
4.Lee Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
1208 Highway 6
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
If I could rate Lee Family Dentistry higher than 5 stars, I would add another 5 stars. I've been a patient of Dr. Bailey Lee, DDS, for over two decades and everyone in that office are consummate profe
5.Meyer Park Dental
4774 W Bellfort St
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I'd never been to this clinic before, they sqeazed me in within a few hours of calling and they were open at 6pm. I had to have a tooth extracted. Dr Lauten and his staff were fantastic, they took gre
6.Farah, Nada B, DDS
4434 Bluebonnet Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Subtle Smiles Martin D Youngs
4915 S Main St
Awesome!!! Extremely professional. Had a root canal and crown. I was terrified of having a root canal done. Felt absolutely no pain. Great great great dentist. The entire staff EXTREMELY professiona
Jefferson Dental Clinics
10527A Gulf Fwy, Houston, TX, 77034
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future