PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Stafford area.
1.Blissful Healthcare Services, Inc.
2839 N Main St Ste 216
Home Health ServicesClinicsMedical ClinicsNurses-Home Services
2.Advance Medical Clinic
620 Murphy Rd
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsMedical Clinics
3.Majestik Care Providers Inc
12861 Capricorn St
4.Evins Personnel Consultants
9950 Westpark Dr Ste 135
ClinicsEmployment OpportunitiesMedical ClinicsHuman Resource Consultants
5.Wilcrest Physical Therapy
11589 S Wilcrest Dr
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsClinics
6.Chuck Gray, PhD & Associates
8303 Southwest Fwy Ste 330
ClinicsMental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesPsychological Clinics
Highly compassionate, profoundly effective, extremely trained and experienced marriage counseling specialists with friendly staff, Since 1987. Chuck Gray, Ph.D., & Associates has been dedicated to hel
7.Clinica Universo Latino
112 Avenue F Suite B
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Stafford area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.