1600 Shortcut Hwy, Slidell, LA, 70458
1.A B Dependable Lock & Safe
74737 Highway 41
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
"Quality Service For A Reasonable Price." Commercial & Residential. Locks, Safes, Vaults. Over 25 Years Experience. Bonded & Insured.
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Click for Coupon
Having locked myself out of my place on an icy cold night, I was ecstatic to hear that they could come rescue me in 20 minutes!! John came promptly and had me in in no time. My dogs were happy to see
1600 Shortcut Hwy
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
You have to stop by! Must SEE!!
5.Star Lock And Key Co Inc
200 N Galvez St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Residential-Commercial-Auto, High Security Keys & Locks, Area Wide Mobile Service, Emergency Lockout Service, Safes Opened-Repaired-New, Bonded & Insured Since 1924, And Credit Cards Accpeted.
6.Lee's LocksmithServing the St Tammany Parish, LA area
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocks & Locksmiths
22 years of experience whit lee's locksmith and servicing the community doing what we do best with courtesy and honesty.
7.Open Door Locksmith
Automotive Roadside ServiceLocks & LocksmithsAccess Control SystemsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Open Door Locksmith offered superb assistance when I was locked out of my truck. He answered the phone with professionalism and proceeded to ask all needed questions to ensure quality service. He off
2295 N Village Green St, Harvey, LA, 70058
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.