1377 E 3900 S, Salt Lake City, UT, 84124 Your Personal Denture Specialists.
425 E Tabernacle St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsPediatric DentistryDentists
I have had a sinus lift, bone graft and implant placed by Dr Henderson. It was great. No problems and minimal pain. Dr Henderson makes difficult surgeries seem effortless.
2.Childrens Dental - Pediatric Dentist
2746 E 850 N
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
We take pride in offering the best service possible for your kids. We have the education and experience to make the appointment enjoyable for both kids and parents. Dr. Scholzen has received an additi
3.Randy T Simonsen P C
10 Diagonal St Ste 203
Dr. Randy Simonsen is the best orthodontist in St George, Utah and Hurricane, Utah. He offers free consultations and really knows what he's doing.
4.Oral & Facial Surgery Institute.
393 E Riverside Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Welcome to Oral & Facial Surgery Institute! Located in St George, Utah, Oral & Facial Surgery Institute specializes in diagnosing and treating: • Teeth injuries, • Mouth diseases, • Cysts and tumors,
5.DR Woodrow W Wagner DMD - Woodrow W Wagner Iii DDS
754 S Main St Ste 1
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Woodrow W. Wagner DMD has been practicing dentistry since 1989, has been in this area since 1994 and founded A Family Dental Center shortly afterwards. At A Family Dental Center, we are proud to p
754 S Main St Ste 1
Ence Dentistry provides families and individuals in the St. George area the best dentistry possible for a reasonable fee. Our team is committed to making your visit comfortable and affordable. We offe
7.St George Ctr For Specialized
700 E 1000 South Cir
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.