Serving the St Bernard Parish area.
1.Graci Hart Electric
1720 Orpheum Ave
ElectriciansNeon NoveltiesSigns-Maintenance & RepairLighting Maintenance Service
At GraciHart Electric, our mission is to help maintain comfort, productivity and quality of life in the homes and places of business for our clients by providing electrical services to our local commu
2.Gulf South Electric and Dealers
61126 Saint Tammany Ave
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
3.Bagby & Russell Electric Co IncServing the St Bernard Parish, LA area
ElectriciansUtility CompaniesElectric CompaniesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Bagby and Russell Electric is a full-service, design/build electrical contractor that provides service to customers in Alabama, Florida and the Mississippi Gulf Coast. It has experience working with h
4.Metzler Electric Co
116 Hickory Ave
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
A family owned & operated company since 1988. For fast, liable & guaranteed electrical services that you can count on, contract Metzler Electrical Company Inc. today. You will be glad you did!
5.All Star Electric Incorporated
I got a quote and their way to much I hired someone else the were 20% cheaper
6.Pat Bryant Electric
134 Glenwood Ave
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting Maintenance ServiceHome Repair & Maintenance
Click for Coupon
Pat Bryant Electric services residential, commercial, new construction, and remodeling projects. We have been in business for over 20 years and are fully licensed and insured. Our customer approach me
7.Bear Brothers Electric Co
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialCircuit BreakersHome Improvements
I am so happy to have found Tom Bear. He replaced my range hood. He was happy to come out for a small job. I got an immediate call back, same day service, prompt service and a reasonable price. I've
Gulf Coast Electrician
www.bagbyrussell.net Locally Trusted Electricians.Expert Repair, Services And More.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.