1.Spruce Pine Tire Service
977 Oak Ave
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
Must have all the money they need! First I went in and the man was sitting in the waiting area with his shoes off and the workers sweeping parking lot! Both bay's empty? I said I needed 4 tires put on
2.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
2514 Halltown Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
3.Hollifield Tire And Garage
815 Oak Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
4.928 Specialists Inc.
370 Pine Run Ridge Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
5.Grassy Creek Automotive Repair
10 Spring Hollow Ln
Automobile Body Shop Equipment & Supply-Wholesale & ManufacturersBrake RepairTowingTire Dealers
Steve & Chuck are both professional, courteous, honest, and hard working men. They can fix anything. I have been taking my car their for years for everything from oil changes and inspections to tires
6.Custom Muffler Tire & Quick Lube
211 Highway 105 Ext
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Needed an auto inspection and emission test for my car. This was the only place in Boone that I could find that does the emissions safety testing also. Had the oil changed and a few other minor items
7.Heritage Tire Co
2044 E Us Highway 19e
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.