Laser Spine Institute
Serving the Spruce Pine area. Call Today For Lasting Pain Relief.We've Helped Over 60,000 Patients!
1.Blue Ridge Medical Clinics
7968 Nineteen E Hwy
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Blue Ridge Medical Clinics-Internal Medicine Physicians
7968 19 E Hwy, Spruce Pine NC, 28777
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Southeast Pain Care at Blue Ridge HealthCare
720 Malcolm Blvd
4.Blue Ridge Regional Hosp
125 Hospital Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical CentersEmergency Care Facilities
Dr. Murphy is a excellent doctor, the best I have had yet. He delivered my daughter on March 14th in Spruce Pine NC. The hospital birthing center is very nice and the staff was great! I had a schedul
5.Blue Ridge General Surgery
125 Hospital Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Blue Ridge Bankruptcy Clinic
195 S Main St Ste B
Bankruptcy ServicesAttorneysBankruptcy Law AttorneysFinancial Services
7.Blue Ridge Chiropractic Clinic, P. A.
387 S Main St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapists
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.