Lehi Dental Center
216 E Main St, Lehi, UT, 84043 Trusted Family Dentistry.
1.Cascade Family Dental
822 Turf Farm Rd
181 N 1200 E, Lehi, UT, 84043
Please try reloading the page.
I have been going to Hobble Creek Dental for over a year now and love them! Their office staff are always kind, warm, friendly, and I am welcomed with a smile and light conversation each visit. I've never waited more than 5 min. for my appointment. They work well with my insurance and are very knowledgable about my health plan and insurance carrier (more than I am). Their dental staff are professional, courteous and knowledgable and hospitable. We love Heather the Hygienist! I've asked quite a few questions regarding cost, procedures, etc. and they always put my mind at ease. I have never had any pain with procedures, and they take their time to make sure procedures are done correctly. I would highly reccommend them to anyone.
Best dentist ever. Period. Dr. Blume is the best dentist I have had in my life. I would travel across the country to have him do my dental work. He is professional, personable, and most importantly gentle! I never feel a thing when he works on my teeth!
I had Dr. Pratt do speed braces on my teeth. I just got the braces off today and I am so happy with my teeth! IT was greet to get my teeth straightened in under a year! He was a great doctor, I highly recommend getting six month smiles through him!!
Never in my life have I had such a great experience at the dentist. My appointment was quick and pain free. The doctor and assistants knew exactly what to do and worked together perfectly. Thanks for everything!
Dr. Blume and his assistants are the best. I never feel like they are in a hurry. They are patient, compassionate, and kind. I love them and would never go anywhere else. I can only pray he never retires! :)
It was great!! Everyone in the office was so kind even though I had to bring my son. I can't tell you how much it meant to me to feel at ease even though I had him with me. Thank you for being so great!
I have been going to hobble creek dental for 7 years and love it, my kids always enjoy coming here! I would give them an excellent recommendation!
I love Hobble Creek Dental! Great service, Dr Blume is very pain free for work and his staff are awesome.
Fast and friendly, it was a good experience as usual (unless I have a cavity, then it won't be so great)
Hobble Creek Dental Care is a great office! A definite recommend to all my friends in Springville!
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future