PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Springville area.
1.Buffalo Medical Group PC
3900 N Buffalo St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
Everyone is very helpful, through and professional. I am glad the office was moved from the 2nd floor to the 1st.
2.Buffalo Medical Group: Notaro John C MD
3900 N Buffalo St
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Buffalo Medical Group PC
7060 Erie Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CareSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
4.Buffalo Medical Group PC
845 Old Main Rd
Health & Welfare ClinicsMental Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
Established 1965, the Lake Shore Health Care Center offers a variety of nursing and health care services, such as surgery, rehabilitation, long-term home health care, respiratory therapy, pulmonary te
5.Buffalo Medical Group
2355 Union Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Infectious DiseasesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Buffalo Medical Group PC
518 Abbott Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Buffalo Medical Group PC
410 Abbott Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralSkin CareSurgery Centers
Lakeshore Primary Care Associates
4855 Camp Rd Ste 100, Hamburg, NY, 14075 An ounce of prevenion is worth a pound of cure.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.