Serving the Springville area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Self Health Care & Rehab Center
131 E Crest Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRest HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
4.Regency Retirement Village
285 W Oxmoor Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
Words cannot express what a blessing The Regency has been to our family. Our Mom loves living there. The staff is wonderful. Everything is always very clean and organized. NO other place like it i
5.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
For over 15 years, A Place for Mom has provided unparalleled support in helping over 550,000 families find the best possible senior care options for their loved one, free of charge. Connecting those i
6.Just Like Family LLC
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health Services
We Offer Personal Home Health Services!
7.Kirkwood By The River Retirement Community
3605 Ratliff Rd
Retirement & Life Care Communities & Homes-Information BureausAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Kirkwood by the River is a nonprofit continuing care retirement community for seniors. It is supported by the Independent Presbyterian Church. Its facility includes more than 70 independent living apa
A Place For Mom
Serving the Springville area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.