1.Medical West HospitalServing the Springville, AL area
HospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsMedical Clinics
Medical West has affordable quality solutions for all of your home healthcare needs. With a full range of medical supplies and equipment, Medical West will provide you with both superior products andMore Nearby Locations »
2.St Vincent's St Clair Hospital
7063 Veterans Pkwy
HospitalsMedical ClinicsSurgery CentersEmergency Care Facilities
3.Children's of Alabama
1600 7th Ave S
HospitalsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Other people can say what they want about their experience, but my son has been seeing doctors at Children's since the day he was born. He has had the best of care! Some of the younger nurses could u
4.St Clair Regional Hospital
2805 Dr John Haynes Dr
HospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
Medical ClinicsSurgery CentersMedical CentersHospitals
Best hospital in Birmingham. My family has used it extensively for years. They really do care.
6.St. Vincent's Blount
150 Gilbreath Dr
Medical CentersSurgery CentersHospitalsMedical Clinics
7.CPR Certification Made Easy
Medical Service OrganizationsHospitals
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.