American Lawn Brothers
40824 Red Hill Rd, Leesburg, VA, 20175
7646g Fullerton Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
We were established in 1985. When we started our business, we committed ourselves to providing a quality, personalized service. Our service includes: Complete Turf Care Program Seeding and Aeration Fe
2.American Lawn Brothers
40824 Red Hill Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLawn MowersPatio BuildersDrainage Contractors
Founded in 1985, American Lawn Brothers is a full-service landscaping company. It specializes in a range of maintenance, landscaping and tree services that include mulching, spring cleanups, hardscapi
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.Eagles Landscaping LLC
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
Relax and let nature take over. We can create Beautiful Landscapes with Stone Designs for you. You will be able to enjoy those pleasant, and naturally inspiring moments right on your own backyard. Don
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Lawn Mate Quality Lawncare
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLawn Mowers-Sharpening & Repairing
Build the yard of your dreams with the garden and lawn services from our landscaping company in Annandale, Virginia. At Lawn Mate Quality Lawncare, we take care of your property. Since 1965, our relia
Fleming's Custom Lawn
Serving the Springfield area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.