Serving the Springfield area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Atlantic Health Care Inc
7640 Fullerton Rd
2.The Chronic pain center
6417 Loisdale Rd Ste 311
Jan 2, 2012Being a college student with extreme back and shoulder pain was maddening. For the past 6 years, all I have dealt with is pain all over-almost as if someone tied a million knots in my body.
3.Mercy Services Health Inc
5411 Backlick Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Poor business policies !!!! They do not answer the phone, and do not pay employees on time. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
4.Dominion Urgent Care
6370 Springfield Plz
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
8330 Old Keene Mill Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Springfield, located inside CVS/pharmacy #1387 at 8330 Old Keene Mill Road, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury tMore Nearby Locations »
7015 Old Keene Mill Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Mirza S Baig
5514 Alma Ln
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Springfield area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.