5671 Columbia Pike Ste 101
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
2.Kool Smiles of Falls Church
6537 Arlington Blvd
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Buena experiencia la de hoy la señorita ;Ana Bermudez fue muy amable con mi hija , se los recomiendo el ambiente es tranquilo .More Nearby Locations »
3.Alexandria Sedation Dentistry-Dr Andrew Sklar DDS
4901 Seminary Rd Ste 120
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontists
$5 Off Your First Cleaning
I am so glad I found Dr Sklar. Sedation dentistry is amazing! I will never go anywhere else. Thank you so much!
4.Mark E Golub, DDS, PLC
1451 Belle Haven Rd Ste 340
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentistsDental Hygienists
The office of Mark E. Golub, DDS, PLC offers a diverse range of treatments and services designed to enhance your overall dental health. From children's checkups to fitting partial dentures for seniors
5.Dr Quang Cao Tran
5413 Backlick Rd Suite D
Dental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Painless n best dentist ever
8338 Traford Ln
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontistsDental Hygienists
I went to see Dr. Saba for a routine cleaning and checkup while my dentist was out of town and she took care of me like a patient that has been with her for many years. Her office is a very modern and
7.Robert D. Argentieri DDS
6201 Old Keene Mill Ct
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
I have always been afraid of the dentist. I have horrible memories from childhood. Dr Argentieri was awesome! It was painless! Thank you so much!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.