1.Bates Chris OD
225 Wilkinson Ln
OptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
2.Bates Nursery & Garden Center
3810 Whites Creek Pike
Nurseries-Plants & TreesGarden CentersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Going to Bates Nursery is a real treat, almost a day trip out Whites Creek Pike. I love their selection of herbs and perennials. They are also very generous by donating leftover vegetable plants at th
204 N Anderson Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
4.Chris Bates OD
1626 Highway 12 S
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
1775 Russellville Rd
4102 Gallatin Pike
1775 1/2 Russellville Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.