yp.WhoWhere.com Counseling - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
1.Body Harmony Massage
1272 Taft St
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersCounseling ServicesMassage ServicesMassage Therapists
In 2002 I moved from Eugene to San Francisco to attend the National Holistic Institute. After graduating, and prior to moving back to Eugene, I worked in the Bay area doing sports massage. Among my cl
2.Beickel, Sharon L PHD
1678 Orchard St
Sharon Beickel, PhD, has been treating patients in the Eugene, OR area since 1984. She specializes in treatment of anxiety, couples/ marital counseling, depression, grief and loss counseling, and trau
3.Smith, Sharon M, PhD
1158 High St Ste 202
She's an excellent therapist, highly-skilled, intelligent, and compassionate.
4.Miller Mark LCSW
3003 Willamette St
At Mark Miller LCSW, we are an experienced therapist and life strategist to help all ages from teens to adults and also couples. We have worked with adolescents and adults for 27 years and I also taug
5.The Child Center
3995 Marcola Rd
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & InformationCounseling ServicesMental Health Services
The Child Center was established in 1971. The center serves children with emotional and psychological disorders. The various programs offered by the center include outpatient, crisis response programs
6.Life Changes-Counseling & Therapy
1305 5th St
Hope Believe Connect Become
7.Thomas Michael Clute, MSW
175 W B St Ste I
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
LocalStack.com Counseling - 30% offFast business lookup Springfield
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.