1.Wound Healing Center-Greene Hospital
1141 N Monroe Dr
There is no longer any reason to live with an open sore. Call or click today to schedule an appointment.
2.Comprehensive Burn and Wound Specialists
1 Wyoming St Ste 3272
Premier Health Specialists has access to The Miami Valley Hospital Regional Adult Burn Center, which is the most recognized facility in West Central Ohio for the treatment of adult and adolescent burn
3.Wound Care Center
200 Saint Clair Ave
Wound CareClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
The treatment you receive at the Wound Care Center is designed to complement the care your own physician provides, ensuring that your healthcare team is always working together to provide the treatmen
4.O Su Comprehensive Wound Center
2050 Kenny Rd
Wound CarePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Centers
5.OSU Wound Healing Center
1492 E Broad St
Wound CareMedical CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Fort Hamilton Wound Center Liberty Point
7117 Dutchland Pkwy
Wound CarePhysicians & Surgeons
7.patricia p bearden, Other
10500 Montgomery Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.