The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Springfield area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
1.Glass Shop of Ohio
911 Selma Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceFurniture StoresAutomobile Parts & Supplies
My window had been broken into, and I had very little time to get it repaired before I had to be at work. I called them up explained my situation and they told me they could get me in first thing. The
2.Sears Home Improvement
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBathroom RemodelingSiding ContractorsAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
3847 Malaga Cir
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceGutters & Downspouts
Rowland Roofing LLC has been servicing the Springfield, Ohio and surrounding areas since 1999. We are commited to quality workmanship in the work that we perform for our customers. We provide installa
4.Champion City LLC
1081 W Leffel Ln
WindowsDeck BuildersBuilding ContractorsSiding Contractors
We own a 2 story block house and wanted to have siding put on the house, replace the columns under the porch and have the gutters and downspouts replaced. We contacted multiple siding contractors and
5.Garber General LLC
6814 Milton Carlisle Rd
General ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding Contractors
Garber General Construction offers a wide array of residential construction services geared to enhance our capabilities on our client's general construction projects. We offer the following services:
6.Clark County Glass Co
197 E John St
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcAutomobile Parts & SuppliesFurniture StoresHome Repair & Maintenance
Locally Owned and Operated, CLARK COUNTY GLASS was established in 1968 and is Springfield Ohio's Oldest Full Service Glass Company. We are proud members of the Chamber of Commerce, National Federation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
FREE Glass protectant+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good a
Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Springfield area. Improve your home today!Windows, kitchen, bath or siding.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.