1.Springfield Regional Medical Center
330 S Burnett Rd
Medical CentersHome Health Services
2.Springfield Regional Medical Center
100 Medical Center Dr
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeHome Health ServicesHospitals
3.Pediatric Associates of Springfield
1640 N Limestone S
Medical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Dr. Sullivan is absolutely wonderful to my girls makes them comfortable to be able to tell her what's bothering them
4.Springfield Regional Wound Care Center
362 S Burnett Rd
Medical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Springfield Regional Outpatient Center
2610 N Limestone St
HospitalsMedical CentersMedical Service OrganizationsSurgery Centers
6.Planned Parenthood - Springfield Health Center
1061 N Bechtle Ave
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Springfield, OH for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
7.Springfield Health Care Ctr
30 Warder St Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.