Health Park Dentistry
Serving the Springfield area. Local Pediatric DentistsIn Tipp City OH
1.Smile Wright Dental
1627 Selma Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsEndodontists
The dentist and staff are awesome with the children, but wait times are sometimes very long. They are also the only dentist in town that takes small children.
2.Urbana Dental Smiles
314 Patrick Ave
Cosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
3.Darby Dental Smiles
18 S Main St
Dentists Referral & Information ServiceDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
4.All Smiles Family Dental Care
15580 Us Highway 36
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
5.Love Your Smile Dental
123 N Court St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
I had a tooth pulled about 3 weeks ago. After several days of pain, I went back because I believed there may have been a piece of tooth still there. Instead of checking, she just treated me for a susp
6.Brilliant Smiles LLC
1289 N Monroe Dr
I was a patient of Dr. Austria's since I was a kid, and he and his staff are great. I highly recommend them to anyone!
462 N Detroit St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future