1.Family Physicians of Springfield
247 S Burnett Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
2.Springfield Family Practice Inc
2665 Derr Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
I began going to the office almost 10 years ago. Verity Diegel and Dr. Mcfann were amazing. I was so disappointed to see both of them leave. I then began seeing Trent. I also liked him. The office th
3.Family Practice Associates
2701 Moorefield Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Springfield Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Institute
140 W Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Springfield Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Institute Doctors: Ian M. Thompson, MD, MS, FAAOS * David B. Galluch, MD, FAAOS * Kevin C. Zartman, MD, FAAOS
1174 E Home Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
* Ashfaq Ahmed, M.D. * Tajuddin Ahmed, M.D., FACC * Najeeb Ahmed, MD ASSOCIATION Mercy Medical Center - Community Hospital
6.Jawadi M. Husain MD FACP
30 W McCreight Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
7.Tedros Andom MD
2253 Olympic St
Physicians & Surgeons
Board Certified General Surgeon Laparoscopic surgery is a type of surgery where the doctor uses small incisions and a laparoscope, or a small camera, to perform the surgery. The advantage of laparosco
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.