1.Physicians & Surgeons For Women Inc
1821 E High St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
Dr. Billing had been my physician for over thirty years. He and his associates delivered all four of my children. Also four grand children. This is the only OB/GYNECOLOGY office I would recommend. If
2.Community Urgent Care
2555 Creekwood Ct
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical CentersUrgent Care
Can usually get in very fast. Strange doctor always wears same oversized sweater concerned about virus and germs lurking in the folds. Doesn't communicate well but straight to point and accurate diagn
1644 N Limestone St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinicsMedical Labs
Not happy that these jerk have a phone but can't seem to answer What's the point plus they don't even have a answering machine how you supposed to run a business like that
4.Regional Occupational Health
2816 W 1st St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Southworth Clinic We have now been providing the people of Ohio with Occupational health therapy for over 11 years. In this time we have seen many changes to our health care system and we have adapted
5.Trilogy Health Svc
4100 Middle Urbana Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Health Plan Network
1144 E Home Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Springfield Health Care Ctr
2624 Lexington Ave Ste 200
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.