1.Dr. Aamir A Khan, MD
1496 Villa Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Jameel Khan DDS
8340 Yankee St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Jameel Khan, DDS - Khan Jameel DDS
2700 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
2131 N Limestone St
5.Khan, Mohammed S, MD
900 E Court St
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.Mujtaba Khan MD
2510 Commons Blvd Ste 125
Physicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Saleem S Khan, MD
214 Elm St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.