Anderson Bradshaw Tax Consultants
Serving the Springfield area.
1.Anderson Ron L DDS MS Orthodontist
2220 Olympic St
Charlotte Terry is wonderful to work with. She has excellent product knowledge of what is on the market.
2.David Anderson OD
340 Alexandersville Rd
Contact LensesOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
3.Dr. David M Anderson, OD
928 E Central Ave
Contact LensesOptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
4.Tynese Simone Anderson, MD
651 S Limestone St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Ron L. Anderson DDS Orthodontics
848 Scioto St
Dr.Anderson is a Great Orthodontist who does truly Amazing Work! I would recommend him over anyone, my family and I LOVE Anderson Orthodontics.
6.Anderson William C DDS
113 N Detroit St
7.Alisha Anderson Gray, DDS
500 S Jefferson Ave
Search.GenieKnows.com We are standing by. Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.