1.The Little Clinic
1161 E Dayton Yellow Springs Rd
Health & Welfare ClinicsPharmaciesHealth & Diet Food Products
The Little Clinic is located right inside your neighborhood grocery store. Our board-certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants can diagnose and treat minor illnesses, administer vaccines,
2.Medway Medical Clinic
105 Sycamore St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
3.Living Well Clinic
1162 N Monroe Dr
Health & Welfare Clinics
4.Beavercreek Therapy Clinic
2145 N Fairfield Rd Ste D
5.Living Well Clinic
215 S Allison Ave
6.Beavercreek Chiropractic Clinic
1654 Mardon Dr
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinics
*Dr. Greg Palkowski *Dr. Trapper Phillips *?98 Chiropractor of the Year - Ohio State Chiropractic Assn. *Palmer College Graduate *Activator Advanced *Proficiency Rated *Participating Provider in Many
4996 Brandt Pike
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Huber Heights, located inside CVS/pharmacy #3080 at 4996 Brandt Pike, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatme
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.