Health Park Dentistry
Serving the Springfield area. Local Pediatric DentistsIn Tipp City OH More Info
1681 N Bechtle Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Anderson Ron L DDS MS Orthodontist
2220 Olympic St
Charlotte Terry is wonderful to work with. She has excellent product knowledge of what is on the market.
3.Waldren, Richard I, DDS
1355 E Home Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I really like how Dr. Atkins and Dr. Waldren make my visits convenient for me. I always feel comfortable during my visits and all my procedures are explained to me in a detailed manner that is underst
4.Atkins & Waldren DDS
1355 E Home Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I saw Dr. Waldren for the first time yesterday. I had been without a dentist for many years and had been suffering with a broken tooth for over a year. With a big surgery on the horizon and a tooth th
5.Baker Charles F., D.M.D.
144 W Pleasant St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I agree that Dr. Baker is friendly. Very easy to get in. I had a few teeth pulled then a few weeks later had another removed. My gum has not healed from having the first two taken out. I got a flashli
6.Bright Now Dental
1475 Upper Valley Pike Ste 820b
Very nice people to deal with, Doctor was great, worked with me on upcoming appointments will definitely keep going to this facility
7.Springfield Pediatric Dentistry Andrea Myers DDS
2200 Olympic St
My child went to another office , they didn't let me go back with my child, this office did. My child did wonderful and says " I like her "
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future