Protech Your Home
Serving the Springfield area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
1.Midwest Security Inc
313 E Battlefield St Suite C
Security Guard & Patrol Service
Please Visit Our Web Site For More Information.
2.Anchor Fence Corp
5775 S Campbell Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringVinyl FencesGates & AccessoriesAccess Control Systems
You take pride in your home or business, and the complementary design element of the right fence can make all the difference in the appearance you want. Consider a new fence for your home or business.
3.Federal Protection Inc
2500 N Airport Commerce Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
* Free Security Quote *Please Visit Our Website or Call for Additional Information
4.ADT - Official Sales Center
1915 W Woodland St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT is one of today's most trusted and well-known brands in the security industry and currently serves more than six million customers, making us the largest company of our kind in both the U.S. and CMore Nearby Locations »
5.SCS Home Entertainment
2868 S Glenstone Ave
Billiard Equipment & SuppliesConsumer ElectronicsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringVacuum Cleaning Systems
Specialize in Products & Services for Bringing It Home, Audio, Video, Personal Cinema, Commercial Market, Apple Integration, Home Automation, Central Vacuum, Intelligent Lighting, Safety & Security, P
6.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
7.Off Duty Officers Inc.
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceBodyguard Service
Off Duty Officers provides highly trained off-duty law enforcement officers to serve the needs of private, corporate and governmental clients. Our services include estate security, building security,
Serving the Springfield area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.