Action Lock Doc
Springfield, MO, 65809
1.Jay Key Service
1106 E Saint Louis St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Jay Key Service, Inc. is a fourth generation, family owned and operated business since 1944. Our trained staff of professional locksmith technicians provide reliable, quality service.
500 W Chestnut Expy Unit 924
Locks & LocksmithsKeysAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Repair & Service
3.Action Lock Doc
Locks & Locksmiths
I had locked both set of keys in my car! Called a couple of other places and nobody would come out to Clever where I live. Called Action Lock Doc and he was like no problem. He gave me a price and wan
4.Premier Towing Services Inc
4800 W Kearney St
TowingLocks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & Service
I couldn't have had a better experience with a towing company than I had this weekend. I was on a tight time line. I called Premier, let them know where my truck was and where I needed it towed to.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
7.American Locksmith Service in Greene County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
www.LocksmithNearYou.com 356 Park Central West, Springfield, MO 65806 24 Hour Friendly LocksmithCall for Immediate Service Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.