3345 S Scenic Ave
Lawn MaintenanceSpraying EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
New Clients- Buy 5 Regular Treatments- Recieve 6th one FREE. NO PREPAY
This company has awesome customer service. They seeded and aerated my yard two years ago and did a great job. This year I called them to do it again and they told me to wait until Spring because the s
2.Procter's Pride LLC
SERVING The Metro Area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsFertilizing Services
Excellent company for regular service for mowing, clean up and yard work, fall leaf pick up, and for landscaping work with great results, and superior vision. They are on time, friendly, professional,
3.Advanced Lawn Landscape & Fertilization
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
* Complete Landscape Design, Installation, Maintenance & Irrigation. * Insured * Licensed * State Certified * Environmentally Friendly Springfield & Surrounding Areas Since 1996
4.Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions
1817 W Sunset St
Lawn MaintenanceAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal ServicePest Control Services
Nick is very professional and prompt with his responses and follow-ups. Has been thorough when he comes to treat. Glad he is my Tech.
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
2555 E Livingston St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesInspection Service
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Cardinal Clippers Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsWeed Control Service
We have been serving the Springfield MO community since 2010. Our friendly lawn specialists are experienced in providing quality lawn care service and know how to keep a yard looking good and healthy.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
We Are There When You Need Us, Sun up or Sun Down!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.