Protect Your Home
Serving the Springfield area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
1.Federal Protection Inc
2500 N Airport Commerce Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
* Free Security Quote *Please Visit Our Website or Call for Additional Information
614 N Farm Road 115
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Serving the Springfield area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
We researched the company on the BBB and found an A+ rating, this was a big thing to us, we've heard a lot of scary stories of other alarm companies. Spoke with Jeremy several times before we decided to install system, he was incredibly knowledgeable and polite and we love the new system. Our installers were very professional. We can unlock our door, control our thermostat and some lights and the best part of all this: if there is a fire- the lights come on, the door unlocks and the thermostat cuts off. This is far more to my family than just an alarm system. When comparing the monthly rate to competitors it was very reasonable and sometimes $10-20 cheaper a month, plus my insurance is lower now. Installation was far cheaper than the "free" system I was quoted that ended up under $2,000 for installation and $68 a month. Great company, great representation and a great product!
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.