Call A Pro
Serving the Springfield area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.AC Electrical Systems
636 N Miller Rd
2.J D Dickinson Compressor Co
2557 W Olive St
CompressorsElectric MotorsConstruction & Building EquipmentControls, Control Systems & Regulators
J.D. Dickinson Compressor Company is a master line stocking warehouse distributor for Quincy compressed air systems and components. The company sells and services air compressors from home and hobby t
3.Harry Cooper Supply Co
605 N Sherman Pkwy
Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersHeating Equipment & SystemsHeating Equipment & Systems-Wholesale
Harry Cooper Supply Company was established in 1914 as a wholesale distributor of plumbing and heating supplies. The company stocks a complete line of plumbing, heating, cooling, waterworks, refrigera
4.Locke Supply Co
3335 W Sunshine St Ste 4
Plumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersWater Heaters-Wholesale & ManufacturersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
5.U.S. Automotive, Inc.
330 E Kearney St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake Repair
Avoid US automotive at any location. The owner is a money blood sucking thief and I highly recommend you avoid any and all of his shops, I have been victim to their scam.
6.Coburn Connections LLC
937 S Barnes Ave
Home Theater SystemsComputer Cable & Wire InstallationAltering & Remodeling ContractorsGeneral Contractors
Coburn Connections LLC works in the Springfield and surrounding communities. We strive to have excellent customer service. We bring knowledge and experience to every job, leaving you with clean, profe
7.Faith Technologies, Inc.
1820 N Barnes Ave
Computer Cable & Wire InstallationData Communications Equipment & SystemsElectriciansLighting Systems & Equipment
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an employee-owned, full-service electrical, engineering, and technology systems contractor operating in Georgia, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin. With
Serving the Springfield area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.