Get DISH® 2-Year Price
ConnectYourHome.com/Dish-Deal Price Lock Starting at $49.99/moStarting at $49.99/mo for 2 Years!
1.Southern Sun Electric Corporation
2303 W Division St
Electric CompaniesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment Repair & Service
2.City Utilities of Springfield
301 E Central St
Electric CompaniesGas CompaniesCity, Village & Township GovernmentGovernment Offices
Your system is very good and takes care of my needs.
3.Associated Electric Cooperative Inc
2814 S Golden Ave
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
Associated Electric Cooperative is owned by and provides wholesale power to six regional generation and transmission cooperatives, which in turn supply wholesale power to 39 distribution cooperatives
4.Price Electric Co
1323 N Nias Ave
Electric CompaniesElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
5.Southwest Electric Cooperative
3905 E Farm Road 94
Electric CompaniesElectric Equipment-TestingUtility Companies
2720 N Commerce Dr
7.Aeci Power Marketing
Explainplease.com 30 year in SpringfieldTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.