SmithCo Exteriors LLC
1531 W Walnut St, Springfield, MO, 65806
1.Buddy Webb & Company
3057 E Cairo St
Architectural & Construction SpecificationsMoving Services-Labor & MaterialsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialArchitects & Builders Services
BWCO is a 10 person architectural firm providing design for COMMERCIAL/HIGH END residential clients for over 18 years. Many projects are prototype designs located across the U. S. Thus Buddy webb main
2.Patricia L Webb, RN
1033 E Walnut St
Child Care Consultants
3.Buddy Webb & Company Inc
1501 E Sunshine St
Plate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementDoor RepairKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
4.Webb's Custom Blinds
2709 E Madison St
Blinds-Venetian & VerticalDraperies, Curtains & Window TreatmentsShuttersWallpapers & Wallcoverings
5.Webb?s Blinds & Wallpaper
2640 S Glenstone Ave
Wallpapers & Wallcoverings
6.Webb, Dawn L
3231 S National Ave
7.Webb's Custom Blinds
2835 E Division St
General MerchandiseDraperies, Curtains, Blinds & Shades InstallationWallpapers & Wallcoverings
Modern Exteriors Of Springfield
810 W Norton Rd, Springfield, MO, 65803
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.