Magicians of Philip and Henry USA, Inc.
Serving the Springfield area. Let Our Magicians Put A Smile On Your Face With One Of Our Exciting Magic Shows!
1.DR Henry C Krahn Doctor of Medicine
1340 E Woodhurst Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Dr. Henry G Stratmann, MD
1900 S National Ave Suite 3600
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Stratmann, Henry G, MD
2115 S Fremont Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Dr. Roy A Henry, MD
3231 S National Ave Suite 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular Surgery
5.Krahn Henry C MD
741 S Mumford Cir
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Henry's Towing Service
TowingAutomotive Roadside Service
7.Jack Henry & Associates Inc
3725 E Battlefield St
Computer Software Publishers & DevelopersComputer Software & ServicesComputer System Designers & Consultants
Henry's Towing Service
Springfield, MO, 65804
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.