1.MORRIS TERESA FAYE DDS PC
3259 E Sunshine St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDentists
2.Sunshine Dental Associates
3259 E Sunshine St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsOrthodontists More Info
2712 N Kansas Expy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.McKowen Family Dental
2025 S Stewart Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
they are very VERY nice and listen to all of your needs. Make you feel right at home! Definitley make a trip to the dentist fun and not "scary".
1902 E Battlefield St Suite A
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
I switched dentists after 12 years and I do not regret my decision at all! Love the staff at Wilkinson Dental. Very friendly, beautiful office, new equipment and reasonably priced.
6.DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions of Springfield
2609 N Kansas Expy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Labs
Worst customer service ever, the receptionist Kelly treats you like a dog with an attitude talking down to you and if you try to make a complaint to the office manager he says that he can do nothing
7.Springfield Denture Center
3016 N Kentwood Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsDentistsDental Labs
Springfield Denture Center is part of Nikodem Dental Group and has continuously been providing positive dental experiences for over 50 years. We make every stride to accommodate any patient and surpas
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.