2125 S Campbell Ave, Springfield, MO, 65807
1505 E Chestnut Expy
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
I needed an alignment and went to ChappellTires. They did a great job and got my car in and out quickly. The best part was their price--much cheaper than others in town.
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.