Southland Christian Church
1630 W Republic Rd, Springfield, MO, 65807
1.Agape Body Works
400 South Ave Ste 230
Massage TherapistsMassage ServicesBeauty Salons
1225 N Grant Ave
Religious OrganizationsSocial Service Organizations
3.Agape Remodeling Inc
2256 N Fort Ave
Home ImprovementsHome Builders
4.A Wedding At Agape Chapel
Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies
5.Agape Life Fellowship
6185 W State Highway 266
Churches & Places of WorshipNon-Denominational ChurchesReligious OrganizationsEvangelical Covenant Churches
6.Agape Pure Wax
1260 W Guin Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Agape Weddings Plus
Gift ShopsJewelry DesignersWedding Supplies & Services
Serving the Springfield area. Top-Rated Remodeling ContractorReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.