Serving the Springfield area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.MedExpress Urgent Care
430 Cooley St
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons
Very shady practice. Went to get my injured knee checked. Have you sign electronic and then casually spring on you that they are keeping your credit card on file and can bill you an additional $150More Nearby Locations »
2.Sumner Pediatrics PC
1515 Allen St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Welcome...to Sumner Pediatrics and thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide quality pediatric care for your child. We have been proudly serving the local community for over fifty years. Our
1350 Main St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Behavioral Health Network Inc
50 State St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Springfield Southwest Community Health Center
1145 Main St Ste 409
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical Centers
1095 Main St
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersRehabilitation ServicesChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
7.Favorite Healthcare Staffing
41 Taylor St
Serving the Springfield area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.