1.Sherman, C Kenneth
2102 Rue Simone
DentistsDental ClinicsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. C Kenneth Sherman Family Dentistry Emergencies Accepted 2pm - 9pm Mon, 8am - 3pm Thur, Villa Roma Plaza
2.Frichter, Bryan P
1230 S Morrison Blvd
I was a patient of Dr. Frichter when I was 7 years old. I'm now 28. The amalgam filling he chose to put in has broken the cusps off my molar teeth through the years I've had two from the extensive "pr
3.Mayer, Russell P Dr
910 W Thomas St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
I had some cosmetic work done and am very pleased with the results. Very professional and they explained everything to me in advance.
4.Hoover Darryl G DDS
12192 Highway 190 W
Possibly both of those things.I wouldn't reccomend anyone to this dentist. Though he is very nice and is understanding to people who have a dental phobia, his practice is unsatisfactory. I had a tooth
5.Dental Care Associates
212 W Minnesota Park Rd
Dr clawson and his staff are very helpful and friendly. I definitely recommend Dr clawson for dentures he done an excellent job for me and my husband.
6.Anzalone, Gene A DMD
1113 General Jackson Dr
Cosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
Dr. Anzalone and staff are professional, friendly and on time with the appointments. Excellent dental care....been going there for years and highly recommend!!
7.Bodden Kimberly Easley DDS Specialist Inorthodontics
500 W Morris Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Find Springfield Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future