Young's Security Systems
440 N 1st St, Springfield, IL, 62702
1.George Alarm Company, Inc.
917 S 9th St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSmoke Detectors & AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
Terrible customer service. Rude on the phone. Do not use as a fire alarm monitoring company. They know nothing about it.
2.Central Illinois Security
2451 W Monroe St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSurveillance EquipmentFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control Systems
Central Illinois Security is a licensed security system and burglar alarm dealer serving the Springfield, IL area. As a family and independently-owned and operated local company, we provide full-servi
3.Prairie Telecom Services Inc.
148 Forrest Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialExcavation Contractors
Prairie Telecom Services Inc. is a full-service communications contractor serving cable, phone, and utility companies in Illinois with more than 30 years of experience. In addition to working for some
4.A E C Fire-Safety & Security Inc
3003 Stanton St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSafety Equipment & Clothing
We help firefighters do their jobs well.Since 1941, AEC: Fire, Safety, & Security has outfitted fire safety professionals with high grade equipment and repair services. Also specializing in life safet
5.Young's Security Systems
440 N 1st St
Access Control SystemsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
I called to get a bid for a security system for my home. They came out the next day and gave me a fair price for a system that included several extras that I felt I needed for my house. One of the e
6.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
7.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Serving the Springfield area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.