1100 Rickard Rd, Springfield, IL, 62704 Helping Families Smile.
1.Grace United Methodist Church
1612 E Capitol Ave
Methodist ChurchesUnited Methodist ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
2.Grace Bible Chapel
3335 Woodhaven Dr
Bible ChurchesChurches & Places of WorshipChristian Churches
3.Cheng, Grace, DDS
2837 Chatham Rd
4.Grace Lutheran Church
714 E Capitol Ave
Lutheran ChurchesChurches & Places of WorshipEvangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA)Clergy
5.Grace Community Chr Assemblies
620 N Walnut St
Assemblies of God ChurchesReligious OrganizationsChurches & Places of Worship
6.Color Of Grace NFP
808 S 23rd St
2812 S Walnut St
Private Schools (K-12)Elementary SchoolsMiddle SchoolsHigh Schools
Capitol Illini Veterinary Services Ltd
1711 Wabash Ave, Springfield, IL, 62704 Where Healthy Pets Make Happy People.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.