1.AmeriCare Home Health ServicesServing the Springfield, IL area
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
AmeriCare Home Health Services serves all Northwest Ohio including the counties of Williams, Fulton, Defiance, Henry, Paulding, Putnam, Lucas, Wood, Hancock, Van Wert, Wyandot, Ottawa, Sandusky, Senec
3631 S 6th St
Health ClubsExercise & Physical Fitness Programs
3.National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physical Exams
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
2200 Wabash Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysical Therapists
Orthopedic group is lacking personal communication with the patient. Particularly, Dr. Penida, Dr. Shopp, and Dr. Adair. On the other hand, Dr. Ma; is by far the most excellent orthopedic doctor I hMore Nearby Locations »
320 E Carpenter St Ste 1a
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Kindred Hospital Springfield
701 N Walnut St
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
Kindred Hospitals continue the care that short-term hospitals provide. We offer high quality post-acute hospital care to patients with medically complex conditions. These patients are critically ill a
7.Illinois Department Healthcare
404 N 5th St
Medical ClinicsState Government
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.