319 E Madison St, Springfield, IL, 62701
1.Capitol Healthcare & Rehab Center
555 W Carpenter St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
The absolute worst nursing facility in spfld area . Well known to Dept of Public Health as their are there frequently on complaints. The smell is awful just take a tour and see for yourself. However
2.Memorial Physician Services - Capitol Healthcare
2603 S 6th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Memorial Physician Services (MPS) is a primary care network of 10 branch clinics and 2 outreach clinics that support a variety of outpatient services throughout central Illinois. Comprised of more tha
Serving the Springfield area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.